- Hey, thanks for the welcome! Any chance you're open to try and help me work some kinks out? Learn a little? My sig until I fix my new one
- Consider yourself sysoped. My sig until I fix my new one
The idea was started on my discussion. I should me a Beuracrat of this wiki! Quinlanfan 18:29, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- What do you mean? Same old, same old. —Xwing328(Talk) 20:09, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
What are you talking about? Edit
I did not. I simply wrote what was on the back of the card. I just chose to use the same format as others. Thats all. I think we need to separate the diffrent figures by group. Example: Saga Collection, Clone Wars, POTF2, POJ, 30th Ann. Collection, Saga, OTC. Sir Figurelot 01:42, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
- OK, I see. I just saw this page with  still on there, so we all figured it was copied from another wiki. And we do have (some) articles for the different groups. The one you just made - Saga Collection - seems to be a duplicate of The Saga Collection. Also, see Category:Action figure lines for some of the ones you listed above. Sorry about the copy/paste misunderstanding. —Xwing328(Talk) 03:19, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
Templates and other stuffEdit
Hey there Xwing!
So, the template issue is still there...see Image:ScorchRepublicCommando.jpg and Image:TSC AT-AT Driver promo.jpg. Template:Promotional is inside Template:Information in that AT-AT Driver pic, and for some reason, it doesn't list that picture in Category:Promotional images. But Scorch image doesn't have that information template and thus it is listed in Category:Promotional images. Weird.
And then there's something I'd like to know: are we going to have a naming policy of some sort? You see, there are now pages like SAGA Collection Aurra Sing and Saga Collection AT-AT Driver around. They seem to follow no pattern at all. One is "SAGA Collection", another is "Saga Collection" and the name of that action figure line is "The Saga Collection".
And I'd like if somebody from Wookieepedia could fix that main page, but nobody has replied to the question I left over their talk page about main page. Oh well. --Jack Phoenix (Contact) 12:39, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- OK, it looks like I got the template working now. I think the image that wasn't being added just needed to be "refreshed."
- We definitely need to have a naming policy. Jorrel and I were talking about it before, but could never quite decide on what should be done.
- I don't know what to do about the Main Page. We still need to fill out the redlinks, and Sikon is still fixing some bugs in it over at Wookieepedia. —Xwing328(Talk) 18:30, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- Great to see that you got the image working! =D
- Well, FYI, even Wookieepedia's main page doesn't work for me. Lame computer or lame main page, you decide. =P
- I put some of my thought up onto the forums. As I myself own quite a few action figures, I'd like to write about them, but how to name the articles is quite an issue.
- I doubt we'll need an admin's noticeboard for now. There's so few threads in the forum that it shouldn't be a problem to keep up. Glad the page works for you now. —Xwing328(Talk) 20:34, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Can you give me a number of articles that I have to create to be an admin? I think 15 would be good. THanks, Sir Figurelot 00:10, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- I hate to break it to you (okay I'm lying - I love breaking the news), but you are not going to become an admin like that (and among other things.) --Redemption 01:42, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- We have already enough admins for now. Try again in 2009 perhaps? --Jack Phoenix (Contact) 10:05, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
Okay, I think I could write something. I just think that the face of the promotional figure looks...like he got beaten by a Rancor or something. =P
And just if you've noticed: a lot of promotional shots are incorrect. For example, Saga Collection Sandtrooper has the VOTC Stormtrooper body. Homewer, in the promotional shot, the figure clearly uses a POTF2 CommTech Chip Stormtrooper body. And Gragra has a cloth skirt in promo pics, while actually it's plastic. Hasbro can be quite confusing sometimes. --Jack Phoenix (Contact) 11:47, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
I just looked at the recent changes and a lot of pages that should've been disambigs (like Darth Vader) are now pages about 30th Anniversary Collection figures. Should them be moved at the correct title (like "Mace Windu (30th Anniversary Collection) and the original page transformed into a disambig or what? --Jack Phoenix (Contact) 12:07, 28 February 2007 (UTC)
O.K.,but tell me when you need an admin because like I said I Know every thing about merchandise.But please think about making me an admin,please oh please do that because I respect this wiki and would help this wiki in anyway you want.Also I noticed there are no userboxes here,what's up with that.But if you need one It will be,right? Troyb 00:51, 18 March 2007 (UTC)
IRC channel access listEdit
Hi Xwing, long time no see! :)
- Your welcome. I've been out of town, and never thought to add you for some reason. Imperialles had to remind me :P —Xwing328(Talk) 14:36, 18 March 2007 (UTC)
Can I put the price in British £ next to the price in american $? the prices are no where near direct translations as a lot of figures cost $6.99 and £5.99! you americans (Assuming your american) get it cheap!!! Hunterj Hunterj's Talk 12:43, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- I suppose so. I don't want this turning into something where people want to put the price in every single currency though. —Xwing328(Talk) 15:53, 1 December 2007 (UTC)