The Ultimate Collector Series (commonly abbreviated UCS) is a branch of LEGO's Star Wars line. Ultimate Collector Series sets are larger than most other sets, extensively detailed, and meant for display rather than play. Because of this, UCS is targeted towards older fans of the line. The branch began in 2000, with the X-wing and TIE Interceptor. Since then, many other iconic vehicles have been created in UCS form.
Ultimate Collector Series setsEdit
- 7191 X-wing Fighter (2000)
- 7181 TIE Interceptor (2000)
- 10019 Tantive IV (2001)
- Marketed as "Rebel Blockade Runner"
- 10026 Naboo Starfighter (2002)
- 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer (2002)
- 10129 Rebel Snowspeeder (2003)
- 10134 Y-wing Attack Starfighter (2004)
- 10188 Death Star (2009)
- 10143 Death Star II (2005)
- 10174 UCS AT-ST (2006)
- 10175 Vader's TIE Advanced (2006)
- 10179 Millenium Falcon (2007)
- The UCS Millenium Falcon is the largest, most expensive set ever produced, at $500 USD and over 5,000 pieces. It is also the only UCS set with minifigures (except for those with astromech droids), as it was designed to minifigure scale.