In 2002, Playskool introduced a line of small, "chunker" figures under the product line of "Star Wars" Big Adventure. These figures, which eventually would be re-released by Hasbro as the Galactic Heroes product, were between 2.25 and 2.75 inches high with limited joint movement (arms, or in the case of Chewbacca both arms and legs). The figures were stylized in that they had larger feet, hands, heads and blasters. They were priced very affordable and came in a hardened plastic cover over a cardboard back with "Star Wars" at the top of the package and "Playskool" at the bottom.
- Millenium Falcon - complete with internal compartments decorated as in Episode IV and packaged with Hans Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and a stormtrooper;
- Fast Through the Forest - Luke, Scout Trooper, two speeder bikes and the heroic Wicket. This set had magnets inset intot the figures that allowed Luke to utilize "Force Action" - and push the Scout Trooper off its speeder bike, while Luke's magnet kept him on his;
- Stompa Wampa - Luke and Hans in their Hoth-appropriate cold weather gear, one Tantan, and one Wampa;
- Duel with Darth Maul - Obi-Wan Kenobi, a young Anakin, Darth Maul, a Battle Droid and the stylish N-1 Naboo Fighter with a built in R2-D2;
- Rampaging Reek/Arena Adventure - with Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker (both with Jedi Force action), a Reek and a Genosian (?) (Retail Price for $7.99)
- X-Wing Adventure - added later in the series included Luke, R2-D2, Darth Vader and an X-Wing Fighter.
Later the following vehicles were added:
- Luke's Land Cruiser
- Rebel Fighter/Dune Buggy
(Collectors should review Rebelscum's Playskool page
In 2004, the figures were repackaged and re-released under the product line of Galactic Heroes. The new packaging, and there were sets that had errors in their configuration (wrong figure on one side or the other, etc.), sold two figures for a retail price of $6.99. In 2006, the packaging was redesigned using silver and black. Figures began to be released in waves and also larger sets of figures were made available.